Thursday 4 November 2010

Unit 208 theme 1- Nature And Landscape.

This set of images where taken at my Dads field I told my mum where I was Going and it was right opposite a fiends house so I was safe .
I took camera ,extra batteries and XD card, bag and lens cloth.


New Seed.
ISO   1600  1/340  8 

This shot was taken in my dads field  at the side of his pond , I saw this water iris starting to shed its seeds ,I like the color of the dying flower and its seeds , the texture of the water with wind blowing across it.
 Osmaston  .B&W.
ISO  200  1/350  4.5
In this shot I have captured the texture of the raked field in the fore-ground, the grass meadow in the mid-ground and small group of trees in the back-ground. I do think that trying to get extra into the shot by taking the photo with the draping tree in the front was probably not a good idea, and would have been a better photo without . 

Osmaston std.
ISO  200  1/350  4.5
As above but in color in this photo again this would of been better without the draping tree ,although i do love the color and the lines and texture in the photo.
In Preparation .
ISO  200  1/250  4.5 
In this picture I tried to capture the texture and lines,there is also light and dark tones in the soil . This picture is slightly exposed.  
At The Edge. 
ISO  400  1/1000  3.2




Low Level.
ISO  400   1/100  4


In Line. B&W.
ISO   400  1/1000  4


In Line . std
ISO  400  1/000    5



Rubble and Stubble.
ISO   400   1/1000   5.6





Hog Weed skeleton.
ISO 1600  s/s  1/1000  f8 

For this shot I got under the weed skeleton so as to get a blank canvas ,the sky ! as stated in the TV program, How To Take Stunning Photographs. I like the shape form and pattern the the weed head make as you look into the picture.
                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    You have evidenced the technical data alongside these images, can you now put some of your images alongside those of research and talk about what you feel you did well, what similarities can you identify, ie use of colour, shapes, textures, viewpoints, perspectives (born out of what type of lenses used, mm, ie 50mm, 23mm etc...)

    Steve

    ReplyDelete