Thursday 27 January 2011

Final Ten -Unit 208 Principles of Location Photography -People and Portraits

                                                                          

 My final ten ,The Butcher ,The Baker and The Candle Stick-Maker , the reason for this theme is that they are all previous jobs of mine, with the latter still being a present part-time employer. All of the above photographs are picked for there composition ,although there is a few things I dislike on some of them , the shadowing and the grain , having read my camera manual over and over I now know that I could of improved them slightly , used some sort of reflector and a tripod, at the time I didn't have the money for these things. I also know if I had stood back a little further a little kiss of flash may of also helped .
                                                                           
Screen grab - Image size 


                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment