Thursday 20 January 2011

Final Ten - Unit 208 -Principle of Location Photography-Nature / Landscape .

                                                          

My final ten , I really enjoy being out and about in my neck of the woods as they say! I go walking regularly and really appreciate my surroundings . If I was to pick a favorite from these I would struggle ,each photograph has element in it that I love .The Rickety fence and the glistening top of Kinder Scout ,the texture and lines ,the light, tonal range. Color and lines in the trees , the fact that you could feel the white bobbles on the Fly Agaric , the depth of field and mist across the lake ,shapes and lines in the black and white tree and worn wood  , shape , pattern , lines , texture in Iron Bridge and last but not least the snow on the Henmore with the texture of the wood, the lines and leading line .



A screen grad whilst in photoshop , showing changes made to the exposure in one of my shots .
                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. You have a really distinctive eye Lisa and these images do you proud. I think the portrait of the bridge rather than the landscape is the best choice.

    ReplyDelete