Monday 11 October 2010

Equipment and Brief Introduction.

I have been using a camera since the age of 16yrs ,my very first a Pentax Pino which I saved up for and still have.My next camera at 18yrs was a big step up, a second hand Fujica SLR st605n with numerous lenses, I never really knew what I was doing I just played about with it as much as I could, learning bits as I went along .
Luckily my photographs came out brilliantly considering! My friends started to see the pictures and decided that if I didn't have the money to always pay for films and processing when we went out and about, then they would pay If I took my camera, this was a great idea and gave me more experience in all areas.
 In 2000 I had my first digital camera a Fine Pix which came everywhere, but in 2004 I dropped the camera ,(not wearing the wrist strap) I was gutted to say the least as my camera  was the was the best thing in my life next to my children.
I plucked up the courage to borrow £200 from my parents for the camera I have now ,Fine Pix s5600,again it comes everywhere ,holidays, christenings, weddings, get to gethers, walks and rides out ,I always think your will never no what your going to see!!! and some of the pictures I take make good gifts. I have never really used this camera to its full potential and thats why I have come on this course .I have no tripod as yet but that is the next thing on my list . I am hoping  along with the enthusiasm Steve has, he also has a great big dollop of patience in helping me achieve this .  


Fuji Finepix S5600
Finepix S5600.
                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment