Tuesday 19 October 2010

Unit 208 theme 1 -landscape - Dusk Photography

The cover of darkness .
ISO 200  f 1/25  5.6
We have had some absolutely fabulous sunsets in
October, the colors and tones have been amazing
and you never seem to see the same colors twice.
This picture was taken just before dark fell over my
back garden ,I love the fact you can still make out
the leaves on the trees and the chimney pot.

On fire.
ISO 400 f 1/800 3.2
This was another evening of spectacular colors and the sky did really
look as if it were on fire,with a hint of the day in between the sky and
 the trees, the contrast is amazing. 

Just before Dusk.
ISO  1600  4.5
I planned the shot taking to account rule of thirds
 which i think is spot on, there is nothing I would
change about this image.Again a similar shot as
the above only this shot is my favorite ,I love how
the spire stands tall above the trees in silhouette.

Heading home.
I cant say the setting as on this image
the camera says card error but was taken on manual.
This was taken in August on the motorway heading home from
a weekend in France ,I'm not over happy I would of liked all of
the cars and trees to have been a little darker .


No comments:

Post a Comment