Wednesday 2 March 2011

Unit 208 theme 1- Nature And Landscape. Experimenting with Light and Camera.

 As I've been confined to sitting and doing nothing for a week , my good friends came visiting with flowers and good chat .When they had gone I decided to get my camera out and take photos of the flowers . The light seemed to hit the flowers through the window, skimming over the petals . The flowers where white daisies and yellow Chrysanthemums.
   I chose to shoot in black and white to deter from the color and catch light and detail .T he effect I wanted to achieve is just the light in the area of the bloom and with no background detail .I think I have achieved this , and I really like the outcome .
I have used a UV protective filter on my camera whilst taking these images .

A Glimmer.
ISO 100  s/s 1/930  f/8  
                                                                                         

A Gleam.
ISO 100  s/s 1/800  f/8


A Glint .
ISO 64    S/S 1/630   F/8

                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment