Tuesday 1 March 2011

Unit 208 theme 1- Nature And Landscape.

Snowdrops at Hopton .
ISO 200    S/S 1/900   f 3.2
Couldn't Help myself ,these lovely snowdrops were just starting to open ,they were on the bank under a tree so light was limited ,I opened the F stop  and altered the shutter speed to let more light in .I feel there could of been more clarity in the image, more light just to brighten the image could of helped with this . A kiss of flash may have worked,  as there was no background for the flash to hit ,this would not of caused any shadows, even a 5 in 1 reflector kit would of infused light  .I like the composition ,the colors and the depth of field in this image .



Miners Lane.
 ISO 400  s/s 1/570  f/ 8
As I was walking in Carsington I walked up Miners Lane to the top of a hill to view Carsington water .On my journey back down I looked and saw the light coming through the tunnel I really liked what I saw.The image has shape ,color  ,texture , focal point and the end of the tunnel is framed .





No comments:

Post a Comment